yippee! i found another
bare your soul circle session set of questions circling the blogosphere. and for this one, there’s no invite required!
today’s format is brought to you by the number THREE!
and we have nine (which, of course, is 3 x 3 -> very nice symmetry, whoever thought this up) sets of three questions.
three ways i’m still a kid:
1. i adore sugar-y breakfast cereals
3. i love to colour and stick stickers
three ways i’m already old:
1. i knit
2. i do crossword puzzles
3. i believe in “early to bed, early to rise”
three things i want to do:
1. be in a parade, more specifically, ride on a float
2. see madonna live, in concert
3. dye my hair platinum blonde
three ways i’m a stereotypical boy:
1. i need not shower after i sweat
2. i have no shame about peeing anywhere, any time
3. i am a tv sports fanatic; also, it was a very sad day when we stopped subscribing to sports illustrated
three ways i’m a stereotypical girl:
1. i love chic movies (this was a good one!)
2. i have had a mental list picked out of names for my hypothetical children, ever since i was about 8 years old
three things i want to try within the next three months:
2. jigsaw puzzling
3. painting a bathroom in the condo casa
three things that i like about myself:
1. my eyes
3. my easy laugh
three of my everyday essentials:
1. peanut butter on apple
2. fresh air
3. a to do list
three things that scare me:
1. dogs: except for bailey
2. clowns: there is absolutely nothing funny about a face that looks like this:
esp when you are two years old and one sneaks up to surprise you – scarred for life, yes!
3 the fairy tale rumpelstiltskin: whenever i heard this story as a child, i’d suffer a recurring nightmare that night – that i was sleeping in a matchbox, my feet were sticking out, and the little man was after me. i have avoided that story for upwards of 35 years, now!
pick ‘n’ share three, any three! the same three, or three different threes! then listen to this song! [one of my faves!]
31 FLAVOURS OF AUGUST
treat: cinnamon scone from coffee culture
price: $1.79 -> but lisa treated!
rating: *** (three stars)
tasting notes: this scone was FRESH! scones can be dry if stale, but this one was light and moist. i loved the cinnamon + brown sugar swirling through the scone, and also glazed on the top. it exceeded my hopes!