saw this idea over on aneta‘s blog, and thought it was super-fun! plus, i miss giving tests since my teaching days are long ago and far away. Below, you will find twenty statements. decide whether each one is true or false. answers tomorrow!
1. i am 5 feet 5.5 inches tall.
2. i have only three first cousins.
3. in 1998, i ran a 4:01:59 50k ultra event that was good enough to be the canadian women’s record that year.
4. the only ice cream flavour i 100% like is chocolate chip.
5. my all-time favourite movie is “when harry met sally.”
6. i have never eaten a big mac or a pop tart.
7. i am scared of dogs.
8. i only enjoy watching golf on tv if tiger woods is playing and he is in the lead.
9. the condo casa is already decorated for christmas.
10. i never take shortcuts when out walking.
11. my favourite part of a traditional turkey dinner is the cranberry sauce.
12. i have my ears quadruple pierced and i have three tattoos.
13. i studied spanish for two years in high schoool.
14. i have been to every province in canada.
15. i currently subscribe to seven magazines.
16. as a teen, my family’s nickname for me was buffy.
17. i have eaten shark.
18. i learned to knit when i was ten years old.
19. my middle name is laura.
20. my first part time job was in a bagel shop.
tell me one sentence about you and i will guess whether it is true or false. in school, i quite enjoyed true/false test questions, but i liked multiple choice even more!
(for monday november 14): yesterday i was thankful for heated seats in the rav. whoever dreamt up that invention was a pure genius. i keep my seat heater permanently in the “on” position from approx. august to june. and, yes, that statement is true!