here it is!…
wow. when i imagined that i could attempt to complete this knitting project before friday march 23rd, the goal seemed lofty and unattainable. life lesson learned: don’t sell yourself short!
dear dad has kindly agreed to transport the blanket over to the mcc office for me on thursday or friday (i am working) so that both blanket + information sheet are submitted in time (the final step is spritzing the blanket down with water, then letting it dry naturally, so that it can “settle” a bit…so, it needs a few days before i can fold it up). i think i will owe dad a coffee outing for playing courier service!
it was thrilling (yes, knitting can be exciting!) to work hard to
meet beat my time goal…but, now it is time to give my wrists a break, and go back to knitting as relaxation – i feel on the cusp of knitting burn out! it’s time to rebalance – short term goals include:
- cleaning the condo casa (it has been sorely neglected the last couple of weeks; i’ll do a regular cleaning then “reward” my knitting efforts by indulging in a full spring cleaning fling on good friday)
- reviewing finances (taxes are done, yippee!)
- reading (i’m well into emily giffin’s “something borrowed,” and loving it)
- shopping?? (i have a yearning to check out cute, spring fashions)
- enjoying random FUN moments before march says good-bye!
tomorrow SPRING ARRIVES! what will you do to celebrate?? i am off until 4 pm. maybe i should go up to the rooftop garden and
tan read…i’ve never done that so early in the year, before!