1. i wore capris to work yesterday, not shorts, for the first time in months and months. [i am stubbornly going to resist full-length tights as long as possible].
2. oatmeal – so that i can micro hot oats for breakfast – is back on my grocery list [i took a hot cereal hiatus over the summer, i just was not tasting it].
3. the next time i desire a sweet treat, it will be a pumpkin scone from s’bux (they are back!!) and not an ice cream.
4. i caught a snippet of nfl football on mom and dad’s tv on sunday – regular season baseball, you soon will be bygones.
5. thanksgiving is a mere three weekends from now! how’d that happen?!
fall’s arrival: are you happy, sad, or indifferent? i weep.
what are you looking forward to, this autumn season? (because we believe in positive thinking in this corner of the world).
*the asterisk is because today’s title is quite possibly the most awkward one ever to appear on the kikiblog.