there is no other way to put it – i am blatantly stealing today’s blogging idea from clean eating chelsey who answered these same twenty questions in her saturday post. i just typed off the top of my head and here’s what came out my fingers…
oh – but first! very important: one month ago today was christmas day! can you say “whoosh?!”
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
i work pretty much every saturday – and that is fun and fine. but my ideal saturday would be: wake up a bit later than usual; go for a run long run; paint my fingernails; go clothes shopping with mom; meet a friend for coffee; watch a movie and knit. (ok, all of that would involve pulling an erv-day!).
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
jersey shore, real housewives of new york, seinfeld.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
be in them! i don’t mind having my picture taken!
4) Why do you blog?
i like to write; i like the creative freedom of sharing whatever i want; i like the conversations with comments/blog friends.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
i only follow 11 people – haha! i would pick the brother. we always have enjoyable conversation, and he is just a really cool guy.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
apple + peanut butter; protein bars; a bowl of many cereals.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
no. i dislike animals, in general.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
my laptop; my blackberry; a working ipod.
10) What’s your favorite drink?
diet coke – that could not be typed out fast enough. but since it has been 17
tedious complete days since i last drank a drop, i will say carbonated water, although that is sorely lagging behind the joys of downing diet coke – but, at least it’s fizzy.
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
not at all.
12) Do you have children?
no – but i love and adore being aunti.
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
knitting; reading; talking; watching movies; doing cardio workouts.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
outgoing! although i was definitely shy until about my early 20’s. i’d say i’ve become more and more outgoing as the years have gone by. [i define “outgoing” as personable and chatty; i am NOT forward or in-your-face loud].
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
i can be quite impatient!
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
i’ve george clooney’d you to pieces, so let’s go with jason bateman and meryl streep.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
well, literally cool is walk outside! it’s winter! cool in terms of funky/neat…start a new knitting project – the mcc blanket. it’s cool because of the design and the yarn colours.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
very very near! mom and dad are in the condo building next door. g’ma is a five minute walk away. paul, sharon, cousins joel and alex are a 15 minute drive away. cousin kate and the brother/sil ana/the girls are one hour away (driving) in TO. i like this closeness!
19) List three of your talents.
perseverance; organizing; making smalltalk.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
my hope would be that when people think of my name, they think “she is a warm, friendly, caring person.”
your turn!! share one response, share all answers -> do whatever your time permits!